It's me, Charlotte. Mommy and Daddy call me very funny names like Hiccupotamus, Stinkapotamus, Punky Droolster, Punky D., Cutapotamus, basically anything with -potamus at the end. Did I tell you that I saw a real live Hippopotamus the other day? It was super cool with a huge head and crazy-big nostrils (ZOMG!). Its ears would flap up and down when he came out of the water. But what was really cool? The ducks that swam alongside the Hippopotame (hippopotamus in French!).
Anywayz, I wanted to show you my new shoes. Mommy got them for me. I think she's a little jealous that her shoes aren't purple and silver!
What are these strange things on my feet???
I also wanted to show you all how much I love taking a bath!
Salut Charlotte! Moi aussi j'adore les hippopotames! Bisous de ta cousine!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the shoes!!! :) Also, I love how you added the photos at the top of your blog- they are SOOOO cute!
ReplyDelete(PS...the spoons that we use with L are the 9 month and up "take and toss" spoons. They have a wavy handle that is easy for her to grasp and the spoon is definitely larger than the baby spoons!)