Charlotte's other favorite word is "shuss." In fact, when she wants to go outside, she'll go find her "shuss" and bring them to one of us, plop down in one of our laps, and wait for us to put them on. She'll also hand me my shoes (the correct, matching pair) and gets somewhat agitated if I don't take my "shuss" off before I go in the house. "Shuss!" she'll cry until I pull off my shoes.
And for cute thing, part two (because sometimes being at work is hard, and I think about my cute baby and need to write it down):
Charlotte is turning out to be very helpful. We came back from grocery shopping last night, and Charlotte helped by trying to put the groceries away, including sticking a box of crackers in the freezer.
We also found her trying to stick one of her shoes in the diaper pail. Good thing we caught her in the act, because we found two more down there.
No comments:
Post a Comment