Okay, so I really haven't been the best blogger lately. And frankly, I don't have the energy to write a bunch right now. I'm not saying more than work has been challenging lately. But suffice it to say, we've been busy and enjoying each and every weekend.
This weekend is exhausting just thinking about it - dinner with friends on Friday, playgroup Saturday morning, a birthday party for one of Charlotte's daycare friends on Saturday evening, the State Fair on Sunday, and then a pool party for the Moms' Club I belong to (and sometime on Sunday I'm expected to make cookies for said pool party!). I think I need to take a nap right now just to get ready.
Anyway, since I got Chris a Flip Video Camera for Father's Day, we've been taking a lot more videos.
Here is a video of Charlotte a few weeks ago on the way to the sprayground by our house, singing Happy Birthday. It's just too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment