I need to post about my new job, but I feel like I barely have had a chance to breathe yet. Between rushing around in the morning to rushing around at night, I'm exhausted by the end of the day. I think Chris is too, since he has to get up at the same time and either keep Phoebe company or get Charlotte up and dressed.
In the meantime, here is how big Charlotte was at her 3 year well child appointment:
Weight: 30 lbs 10 oz - 51%
Height: 36.75 inches - 37%
It's amazing that the girl who was off the charts in length for the first 9 months of her life is nearly in the bottom quartile at 3. She only gained 2 pounds in a year, but grew more than 3 inches.
Anyway, she's totally healthy and right on track. The doctor asked her questions and seemed happy with all the things Charlotte can say. He's not worried about her speech at all as he was able to understand everything she said, and he said that all the problems in pronunciation were completely normal and should correct themselves in the next year or two.
On another note, we are officially done with Pull-Ups. Charlotte has been dry at nap time and night for weeks now, so we figured it was time to try it out. So far, so good. Plus, we have a waterproof mattress cover on her bed, just in case.
No comments:
Post a Comment