Friday, February 21, 2014

Let It Go

I think it's an understatement to say that our house is Frozen obsessed.

Number of times Charlotte has seen it? 3

Number of times I've seen it? 2

Number of times Phoebe and Chris have seen it? Zero

Number of times Phoebe asks to watch this clip each day? 10




Number of times we've listened to the soundtrack? I don't know. Count the number of days since the Day After Thanksgiving and there you go.

Number of times Chris outed himself as a dad to two girls at work? Twice (once when basically spouting off all the names of Charlotte's My Little Ponies, and the other time, with this story)

Chris is singing (under his breath, I hope!) "Let it go, let it go. Can't hold it back anymore."
Co-worker: What is that? Some kind of potty training song?

Number of times I will now hear this song without thinking of potty training? Zero.

2 comments:

  1. We're in the same boat. I think you may have seen our costumes....yeah. Obsessed. I think Eric's done with the music, but it's still on most of the day. I got Amélie a little CD player and now even Sebastian will turn it on when he gets up in the morning.

    That story is hilarious! I'll have to tell Eric and perhaps I won't think about going potty next time I hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOL'ed at the potty training song. That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete