Sunday, March 7, 2010

Baby Charlotte Did It!

Unfortunately, my work has decided to block Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and anything that has the word "blog" in the address.  Boo.  It seems a bit excessive to me, especially since it was done under the auspices of "security".  I mean, we work in policy.  What will we do come election time when we can't watch Tina Fey portray Sarah Palin on YouTube?  And our colleagues sometimes do YouTube videos on their health centers or on health policy.  This also means that I can't even access my own blog at work, let alone be able to comment on any of my friends' blogs.  Luckily, I still have Google Reader so I can read the blogs, but not see the pictures...  Also, thank goodness I have an iPhone.  So I apologize for the lack of comments.

Anyway, I thought I'd share this cute story.  On Thursday, I went to pick up Charlotte at Miss Linda's and Susan, who recommended me to Linda, was there picking up her two year old, Brody.  Now, Susan has said on a number of occasions how Brody always talks to her about "Baby Charlotte" (but he can't quite say his "Rs" so it sounds like baby Shallot).  But on Thursday, she said that Brody has finally stopped blaming everything on "Baby Charlotte."  Apparently, any time he has a scratch or bruise, he blames it on "Baby Charlotte!"  How funny is that?

My mom's been here this weekend, so we've been blaming everything on "Baby Charlotte."  My button's missing.  Baby Charlotte did it!  I have a rash on my stomach.  Baby Charlotte did it.  Oh Baby Charlotte, you're such a troublemaker. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment