Thursday, July 29, 2010

Toddler Frankenstein

We're home. A great and fantastic trip.  Charlotte got better each day with her walking.  Last night as we were waiting to board the plane home, she took at least 20 steps without falling. And now that we're home she's walking over to Tandy with intensity. :)  Poor kitty.

Here's a very short video I took on my phone. Chris probably got better ones with the video camera.



This was taken on maybe the second day we were there, so I still had to entice her with objects. In this case, a brochure about Maui.

Anyway, more pictures to come once we get them onto the computer. But now must get some sleep.

3 comments:

  1. Go Charlotte! I can't believe she's big enough to walk already! It seems like Brian was just holding a 9.5 lb sack of potatoes and wondering how you managed to give birth :) We missed you guys, and hope you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is exciting! Go Charlotte go!

    ReplyDelete