She is such a doll to be around.
This past month, Phoebe has really started to let her personality shine. She is pretty much all smiles as long as she's walking around, exploring. She still doesn't talk much, but she's making her wants a bit more known. For example, she'll walk over to her high chair, climb up, and try to put the tray on top of her, when she's hungry. Phoebe will also, out of the blue, say words and pretty clearly. For example, when she saw that her pal Gabby had her ball, she started saying "ball" over and over again. Last night, she dropped her cup and said "cup all gone." I think it's sometimes hard for Phoebe to be heard because her darling older sister will not stop talking ever! If Phoebe is saying something, it's often drowned out by the loud chatterbox next to her.
Phoebe is adventurous. She tries to climb up slides and whe she inevitably falls and slides down backwards on her tummy, she stands up and tries again. She loves, loves, loves the sprayground with the water features. Whereas Charlotte was hestitant in the water, Phoebe just walks right up and enjoys getting sprayed.
Phoebe goes to bed and sleeps like a dream. In fact, she'll be bouncing off the walls at bedtime, running every which way, but as soon as I lay her on her Grobag and zip her in, she turns her head and puts her thumb in her mouth. And then when we put her in her crib, she immediately flips over onto her tummy and puts her head down.
Phoebe is starting to definitely have a preference for Mommy. As I mentioned in a previous post, when we got back from Greece, she was very upset with me, and wouldn't let me put her down for a nap, lest I never return. When she's upset or tired, I'm the only one who will do, so she'll run over and hugs my legs or demand that I pick her up. She has been getting more cuddly with others. She'll give Chris a big hug, or climb into Mimi's lap for a little bit before running off for more adventures. Her "thunder thighs" are slimming down some, probably because she moves around all the time.
Oh Phoebe be-be, you're just so cute. What more can I say?



Great pictures! What a cutie.
ReplyDelete