Okay, so what I'm about to write may disgust some of you, but hey it's my blog, so there!
I somehow just realized that my belly button is changing as my belly grows larger. It now resembles a little cat butt. No, I'm not going to post pictures, but I've seen enough cat butts in my day to know one when I see one. And it actually makes me laugh because one of my dearest friends has had a cat butt-shaped scar on her knee for as long as I can remember. You're not alone anymore, honey! :) Of course, in the next few weeks my innie may become an outie, in which case it probably won't be cat butt-like anymore. It's pretty funny for now!
On another note, I'm getting very fickle about my choice for nursery bedding. I just want something brighter. We'll see.
Cat butt belly...girl, I am here to tell you that this is just the beginning of the end of your body as you know it. :-) Wait until you can't see your feet. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteI'll go ahead and out myself as the fellow cat butter. :) I'm kicking my left knee out in solidarity with you, sister.
ReplyDeleteWear your new shape with pride! As Mom always says, it's what makes you unique that makes you so special. I'm sure you look lovely. Two and half weeks and counting...