Monday, February 9, 2009

Wallies!

Thanks everyone for your great decorating ideas. Our good friends are coming up from Santa Barbara for the long weekend, so we'll get started on the nursery in earnest once they leave.

I think I might paint the walls a cheery yellow, and use these decals as a way of sprucing up the room.



I found them here at the recommendation of one of my commenters. I really like these wall decals and think they'll add a nice whimsical touch to the room.

Things are going well. I had a horrible cold last week that caused me to miss work for three days. There isn't a lot you can take when you're sick, so that probably contributed to the lengthy convalescence. And then of course I got poor Chris sick as well. At least I had two cute, cuddly cats to keep me company on the bed.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie,

    You had commented on my nursery decals and I got them from Dali Decals, they have a website http://www.dalidecals.com/ good luck with your decorating....we had a girl so now I'm trying to find ways to make my nursery have more girl touches! Loved the decals you found too!

    Marcy
    http://2barkemas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete