Monday, April 6, 2009

30 Weeks, 4 Days

For your viewing pleasure. My belly at almost 31 weeks. You wouldn't believe the comments I get these days. People can't believe I still have 2 months to go. Of course, one of the girls at my yoga class, who's three weeks behind me, said "You've gotten so big since the last time I saw you. I wish my belly was that big!" Apparently, women still compare themselves with each other even when they're pregnant -- it's kind of like looking at other women in their bikinis, but in reverse!



And, because I can't resist, a sneak peak at the nursery walls!

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look great! You are big but it is just all in your belly. I have a feeling I'll look like that at 30 weeks based on how things are going so far. The nursery looks really cute. You guys have done a great job! I can't wait to see more pictures of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The repainting was well worth it :) Poor Chris though--that was a lot of work for him! Enjoy the babymoon this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and the room look fabulous! I can't wait to see it all put together; baby and all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and the nursery both look great! Can't wait to see you both. Since April is now half over, only one more complete month to go (maybe not even).

    ReplyDelete