Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Nursery Photos - Better Late than Never!

I realize that this is kind of late, but I wanted to send photos of the nursery for those of you who don't live nearby. The reason for the delay is that I was waiting for my parents to come up and bring my old furniture (dresser, bookcase, nightstand, and headboard/footboard). My parents were saving my furniture for the day I should have a baby girl -- well, I have one now! I hope you like the room because we had a lot of fun planning out our baby's girly jungle love theme!


The crib - Charlotte loves the big dots and stares at them intently. Note the adorable name banner that her Tia Nancy made for her -- it looks perfect with the crib theme!


These next two are little letterpress cards that I ordered from a fellow mommy blogger who does letterpress for a living. I fell in love with the cute little elephant and giraffe notecards, but wanted to do something special with them. So I found an online framing store, measured the cards, and ordered the matting in Madagascar pink. They came out better than expected!



The nightstand with a frame that matches Charlotte's baby book - I couldn't resist.

The changing table where we spend a lot of our time.

The dresser and wooden Charlotte letters. We ordered these long before the baby shower, but I only received them about two weeks before Charlotte was born.

All of Charlotte's many books (and some of mine as well - I don't think she'll be reading the Twilight series for quite some time)

And of course, the little girl who makes this room possible -- wearing adorable cupcake pajamas from our friends Amber and Kris. She hasn't actually slept in her crib yet, but we're going to try that out soon. Also, please note that she's not crying here, I just snapped the shot when she was flailing her arms about.

1 comment:

  1. The room looks fabulous! I'm so happy to see the pictures of it. It must be a really nice-sized room to fit all of the furniture. I love your furniture from when you were a girl. Great job!

    ReplyDelete