Monday, June 28, 2010

A Tale of Two Chairs

I still don't have photos from those who attended Charlotte's first birthday (hint hint), so I'll have to show you Charlotte's birthday present instead! I got Charlotte an "Anywhere Chair" from Pottery Barn Kids with a slipcover that has her name embroidered on it.  Actually, I ordered the chair insert from EBay, and it took forever to get it.  But we finally have it, and hands down, it is Charlotte's favorite thing ever.  She can climb right on it and tumble off it, and we don't have to worry about her getting hurt.  It's so cute.

She looks like a giant, but really, it's just a tiny, toddler-sized chair.

Don't you love my summertime pajamas?

Yesterday was our first triple digit day, with the mercury topping 103, so we had some fun in the pool.  There is a shallow ledge that is perfect for little swimmers, and Charlotte enjoyed cruising in the water while holding onto the side.  She doesn't really like floating yet, but we'll keep trying.

After she was done with the pool, Charlotte discovered a new itty bitty chair.

Okay, so it's not as itty bitty as my other chair, but it's still easy to climb on.

This is fun!


The other thing we did this weekend? Meet Baby Samantha.  She was born on Charlotte's birthday, and is absolutely beautiful.  Mom and Dad seem to be doing really well too.  I see shared parties in our future...

3 comments:

  1. Lindsey has the green polka dot chair- we love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those two pictures of her in the chair are adorable. Sounds like these chairs are THE thing to have. Glad she loves it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I'm literally the worst aunt ever! I will upload the photos from her birthday tonight! I'll put them on Shutterfly and try to send some jpgs to you as well. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete