Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Year in Seven Minutes

June 19, 2009

















June 19, 2010






















And now, a video to make the grandmothers cry...



Music: "Isn't She Lovely" by Stevie Wonder

(note: first attempt at video editing)
(second note: we had a party - more on that later - as a result, we have very few pictures)

4 comments:

  1. Nice work!!! How fun to see Charlotte grow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awesome! Great job Stephanie! I'm warning you in advance that I'm going to want to do that too when Colin turns one year. And you've also inspired me to use the video camera more often!! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I cried the whole time! She is so beautiful, and it is evident how much joy she has brought into your life. I am so happy for you and your family. Happy Birthday, Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete