Saturday, September 17, 2011

And Now with Pictures!

The drama-free bedtime continues, thankfully, and Charlotte still hasn't figured out that she's able to leave her bed when unsupervised, which is fine by us!

Here are some pictures of the little girl in her big girl bed.

I snapped this photo as soon as I walked in the door, so it's a little blurry.

And this one was later in the day with her baby doll, whom Charlotte named "Bao."
 I bought the bed rails from a fellow mom in the Moms' Club I belong to - they attach underneath the mattress, and the sides can pop down for getting in and out more easily.

The quilt and sheets are from Pottery Barn Kids. We have another set of sheets that my mom got Charlotte for her birthday, which have a French theme (French poodle, Eiffel Tower, and a French café). They go really well with this quilt as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment