So I'm going to use this post to rant about pregnancy.
Overall, it's been a pretty easy pregnancy. I didn't have any morning sickness, I didn't mind going to bed at 8PM and sleeping for 10 hours, and I haven't had any heartburn. I consider myself pretty lucky, given that 75% of women report having had morning sickness.
However, things have started to change now that I'm halfway done. I have some pretty painful back pain, I'm not sleeping that well (I love sleeping on my stomach and I'm only supposed to sleep on my side), and then last night, I encountered the dreaded hobbit feet! Now, real hobbit feet would be hairy, so thankfully that's not the case, but they are huge. My ankles are totally swollen. Blerg.
Tonight I went to my first prenatal yoga class. It was great. Relaxing and good at working on that painful back pain. The women there are in various stages of pregnancy from 20 to 32 weeks, but I believe I'm the only one with swollen feet. They just look disgusting.
Okay, rant over. I know the prize for this is a healthy baby. I just wish my feet didn't have to suffer in the process.
No comments:
Post a Comment