I just looked at my little ticker and realized I have 100 days until my due date. Holy frijoles!
On the one hand, it seems like a long time. I mean, don't we always judge new presidents initially based on how well they do in their first 100 days? By the way, I'd say our new guy is doing a pretty great job, considering what a mess he has to clean up. And he just dispersed the first funding for our health centers -- the first actual grant award notices to come out of the economic stimulus! Yay! Even at 9 o'clock at night I still have work on the brain...
But I digress...
100 days until we meet our little Baby Berry.
100 days until we see whom she resembles more.
100 more days of back aches, trouble sleeping, tail bone-soreness, and whatever else this little girl has in store.
And yes, of course, 100 days until our lives "will totally change!" :)
Yay! 100 more days!!!!
ReplyDeleteI got your comment on my blog and wanted to give you the link to the valances:
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10789022
Good luck!
I'm betting that Bébé Berry will be blonde with blue eyes. There are so many blonds on both sides that I think that gene will prevail.
ReplyDelete