Hello from Washington!
It's been a very busy week so far, and pretty tiring. I bought a belly belt before I went on my trip, and it has helped immensely in terms of my back aches. The 5 hour flight went without a hitch and my back really didn't hurt at all. This compared to the one hour flight to San Diego, where I was in a lot of pain by the end.
I haven't been outside that much because I've had so much to do, but when I have, I've noticed an amazing thing! Although, it's much colder outside than Sacramento (high 40s during the day, low 30s at night), I haven't been cold at all. Apparently, the baby is keeping me nice and toasty. Finally an upside to being pregnant! On the flip side, as it gets warmer and warmer in Sacramento, I have a feeling I'll be regretting that upside... :)
Tomorrow, a day of sightseeing.
No comments:
Post a Comment