Friday, May 8, 2009

35 Weeks Showering Down

So I promised (myself, that is) to post belly pictures because it's been over 4 weeks. Well, yesterday my office was nice enough to throw Baby Berry and me a shower! We received TONS of clothes (because I guess no one can resist buying cute little baby girl clothes) as well as a lot of nice things off our registry. Below are a select few from the fun event!

They decorated the Conference Room with cute baby elephants and giraffes, just like the nurery!

Yummy Strawberry and chocolate cake, along with "Berry Sherbet" Punch

35 Weeks next to all the gifts!

Because who can resist an itty bitty shrug with Pooh on it?!

A cute little bathing suit for Baby Berry, including a pink polka dot hat and pink sunglasses. Too cute!

1 comment:

  1. You look so beautiful! Oh, I wish I could be there. I also just read your baby board post -- both hysterical and terrifying at the same time. What was the Harvey Danger song..."Been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding?" Of course that's not true, but I'm reminded of that line when someone asks when the holes will come into their breasts.

    ReplyDelete