Well, not much to report other than today was my last day of work for 4 months! I decided I was just way too tired and mentally checked out to last another week. I know it will be hard to let go of work, especially not being in the loop with all the crazy things happening at the state and federal level, but I'm sure I'll find a way to get over it (particularly when Charlotte arrives).
The other piece of news is that as of yesterday I am now officially considered full term. This means that I can basically deliver anytime between today and 5 weeks from now (oh please don't let me go until 42 weeks!).
Now I just need to make my list of things to do and try and cross them off before Charlotte makes her grand appearance.
Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!
By the way, I'm fully aware that my time off won't be a vacation. But it sort of feels like that today.
I can't wait for my summer break! I'll have to make trips up to see you two girls!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulation on being full term and on finishing up work! That is fantastic. Enjoy these days that feel like a vacation while they last. I'd be interested in a blog post on what you're working on (what's on the list) these last few weeks.
ReplyDelete