Monday, June 29, 2009

Our Photo Site!

Hi Everyone,

My parents are in town right now, which has been a great help. Chris even went in to work today to save those precious vacation days, and I don't even feel upset about it. Of course, when my mom goes home next Tuesday that may be a different story.

Anyway, I have finally set up our photo share site. It's located here and it's password protected for any of those lurkers out there that I don't know about. If you'd like the password, leave a comment or email me, and I'll email it to you! And if you become a member of the site (I think just setting up a Shutterfly account), you'll get emailed updates as we add more photos. I've really only added pictures from our time at the hospital, but I'll add more soon.

On another note, after a few sleepless nights, we've really got something of a schedule down where she eats and then sleeps for 3 to 4 hours, as opposed to eating and then being up for 3 hours! This has really helped Chris and me get a little bit more sleep, and I'm feeling pretty good over all. I hope it lasts!

4 comments:

  1. You know I want that password! Can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, the password! I'm dying for more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guessed the site name, but not the password... I can't get enough Baby Berry. And I can't believe she's so big! Go Steph!

    ReplyDelete