Daddy giving Charlotte her first bath at home.
All clean. Check it out. Charlotte is probably going to have curly hair. Her Aunty Nancy will have to help me out with tips on how to deal with that!
Charlotte is sleeping in the bassinet next to our bed, but Tandy wants everyone to know that the crib mattress is quite comfortable, for your information!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Pictures!
We've been home for a whole week now. It's been challenging, to say the least, but that will be devoted to another post. For now, it's picture time!
Charlotte in her cute rainbow jumper and the knit hat from the volunteers at the hospital.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is soo adorable! Check out those cheeks! I can't wait to meet the little curly girl. Let her know her Tia has got her back on the curl. I'm so happy to see you're all doing so well. We hope Chris had a Happy Father's Day. Maybe we can come up next weekend to visit.
ReplyDeleteThis kid looks awesome. I gotta make my way out west one of these days to mingle with the new family!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures! Charlotte is a doll and it looks like Chris is adjusting easily to being a Dad! I love the picture of Tandy in the crib. Hope you guys are having a good second week.
ReplyDelete