Here is Charlotte rolling over from back to belly. Please forgive my excitement - I'm one proud Mommy!
Speaking of rolling over, weaning Charlotte from swaddling has been interesting. She's been waking up each night rolling over, and won't roll onto her back. Monday night, I held her arms down at around 2AM because every time I let go, she'd lift those legs in the air and roll over. Eventually, she calmed down and went back to sleep. Of course, it took Chris and me a long time to fall back asleep because we were just bracing ourselves for her to wake up again. Last night she managed to sleep okay, but that's because she's sleeping on her stomach, which is fine with us.
She is adorable! Great job on the rolling over! I'm glad that sleeping went better last night.
ReplyDeleteThat was awesome--go Charlotte :)
ReplyDeleteHighlight of my day, hands down. She looks more and more like you each day...especially when she smiles. :)
ReplyDeleteMy 70-hour week schedule should stop starting Sunday, and then it's only 50-hours a week through November (light at the end of the tunnel!) Can't wait to see you, my dear.
Way to go, Charlotte!! You are such a big girl! :)
ReplyDeleteLook out baby olympics! Go team Charlotte!
ReplyDeleteAnd Stephanie, you and Chris are also the cutest parents... :)